Friday, October 15, 2010

It's been a busy year!

We live in a time where much of what we do is shared on line. We have our blogs, and our facebook page. Some are tweeting....I haven't gotten there yet
I always want to be sure to keep my website current and up to date. There are new things coming out daily sometimes....

But I also wanted one blog that would be a feel good blog

 The hard work  that is shared by all the wonderful ladies who join us every week, here at our store for 3 hours of quilting, is never forgotten!

Their dedication is incredible!
I am sure they are close to, if not over the 600 mark for quilts made for those in need, since we started the group almost 8 years ago!
So Findlay's Quilt ladies.....here is a big blog hug from all of those who felt your compassion when they curled up with one of the quilts made by your loving-hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment