Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year Quilters!

Now that the holiday rush is over I hope we can all just sit back and take a deep breathe.
For many families 2009 was a most difficult year. But it is in these times we need to come together as a community to help support one another.

It's with this generous spirit in mind that I wish to thank Chic & Lea Gray of Kelowna, who provided Findlay's in Orchard Plaza Quilt Group with it's most recent donation!
We are very thankful, as these donations are what our group relies on to continue meeting its commitment to provide comfort to those most in need of support and care right here in Kelowna.

So again I know I speak on behalf of all the ladies from QFC thank you so very much Chic and Lea Gray!

Should you wish to make a donation of any amount to our Quilting Group please feel free to contact either myself or one of our members Brenda Sleeper bjsleeper@gmail.com as she has voluteered for the job to raise funds.
I just want to remind the community that I have pledged to provide all the necessary materials for our quilt group at my wholesale cost, so that the ladies can continue doing their good work.

Our Quilt Group will be starting up again January 13 2010 at 1pm - 4pm. See you then ladies!

Sincerely,
Lori Findlay-Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment